Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pour Me a Steaming Cup of Love 58/365


Pour Me a Steaming Cup of Love, originally uploaded by wtfclem.

Who needs Starbucks anyways? Just kidding :P. I really like this mug. I'm almost afraid to really use it because it looks so cool haha.
Life's been pretty sweet lately. I realized that I enjoyed my life even more while working when a coworker of mine (who we refer to GayJay that almost always whines about practically anything) kept bitching about how he hated work and stuff got completely clowned on by just about everyone there including the generally reserved manager lmao. I mean when the only authority figure at work clowns on you too, daaaangg son your life must really suck so I figured, "hey I don't really have to deal with a lot of crap and I'm pretty content with what I've got ha". Maybe we all just need to keep a positive outlook on life and everything will just be alright... and everythings pretty alright I must say :].

Unfortunately strangers don't really ever spontaneously start dancing when you're having a good day but that'd be pretty down

2 comments:

  1. that would be pretty down....I do it, people just dont know

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha props forsure. i guess i should start choreographing mine to one up you then :P

    ReplyDelete