Friday, April 30, 2010

thirsty thursday 77/365


thirsty thursday, originally uploaded by wtfclem.

Was a pretty long day lol. Fell asleep the night before at around 3:30am trying to finish a lab report, woke up at 9:30 to go boarding (for what I'm assuming is the last day of the season) with Sicat, met up with Barret and Ryan, met up with Rachelle B. at Best Buy and drove to Korea house for some bomb KBBQ, went to the most depressing lab ever with an epic food coma, met up with Rachelle and Sicat again to kick off thirsty Thursday, went to the biggest best buy gathering I've ever seen and had a few drinks at the bar, bowled, thought it would be a good idea to settle our drunchies with Guppy House in aZn town, realized they closed at 1 instead of 2:30, and drove to Wienerschnitzel for some bomb munchies where I got this picture ha.

I promise I wont take anymore drunken Blackberry photos haha.



Obligatory pictures of said KBBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment